Wednesday 22 April 2020

Everything is different

One of the things we do in our blog is creating characters and imagining how they are feeling and what they might say. Maybe you could tell us if you like what they are saying and doing, or if you totally disagree with them!

















Everything has changed.  We were told we were not going to have school for some time. It feels like a really long time now.

I did not like going to school that much. But after all this time at home, I am starting to get a bit bored of not being able to go out.

I am happy to be at home with the people I love and trust. Everybody is nice, although it seems I am getting angry at my parents/ carers and siblings more often. But I also enjoy playing and being with them at home.

Schoolwork seems very different too. We do lots of things on a computer or tablet and I am sometimes a bit confused about things.

There are things I like too. I like having breakfast with other members of my family and eating lunch at home. We also do more things together and I have lots of time to play. I love playing board games like snakes and ladders, and twister.

It is very strange because sometimes things seem super normal. And then something really weird happens, like seeing adults wearing masks when we go to the supermarket, or having to wash all the shopping. And then, everything is normal again.

I feel a bit strange about all this. So I decided to make a list of the things that are the same, and the new things that I like.

Have you thought about these? What things that are still the same that you enjoy? What new things do you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your ideas!
Make sure one of your adults gives your the thumbs up to comment on the blog.