Tuesday 12 May 2020

I Feel Like Running and Jumping All Day Long

One of the things we do in our blog each week is to create characters and imagine how they are feeling and what they might say. Maybe you could tell us if you like what they are saying and doing, or if you totally disagree with them. 








>


>






Sometimes, being at home all day is more tiring than being outside running and playing, and also more boring. After a few days at home, I feel like running around and jumping and doing handstands. I really miss doing all these things. 

I told my teacher, and she told me that physical activities are really important. So now I am trying different things. I love the "Little Chick Cheep" song and am trying to learn the dance routine. It is difficult, but it is really fun when I get it wrong. 

This is the dance!



This is the original song!!!



My teacher also told me that I could do a little bit of PE in my room, and sent me a link to this teacher who does lessons every morning! It feels good to know that other children all over the world are doing PE at the same time as me! Why don't you try?! This is an example. If you like it, click on his playlist or join him at 9am.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your ideas!
Make sure one of your adults gives your the thumbs up to comment on the blog.