Saturday 23 May 2020

Malachi's Mindfulness, Waking Up My Sense's

Hello everyone, my name is Malachi I am nine years old. I live in Lambeth and I decided to do some of the five senses activities when I went out for my daily exercise today. I used my mums’ phone to capture things that brought my senses to life. I noticed so many different things that I had not seen or noticed before. I saw a lot of signs around about the virus and how to keep safe. 

I enjoyed looking at the tall green clock and tried hard to listen  if I could hear the hands ticking. I also noticed the beautiful colourful flowers which smelt so lovely. I saw children’s drawings on the pavement and wanted to add my own drawing to the art work. 

As I rode my bike I heard dogs barking birds singing and the sound of cars as I zoomed down the hill feeling the wind on my face as I looked at all the different shades of green on the  tress on either side of me. I enjoyed waking up my senses it made me feel alert and full of energy. Why don't you give it a go. 

Challenge: Can you count all the sense I used? 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your ideas!
Make sure one of your adults gives your the thumbs up to comment on the blog.